- Business development and supplier/customer accounts management with new & existing commodity businesses across various regional and global markets for the area of responsibility.
- Anticipate market trends and trading opportunities and keep the Management informed about the same.
- Execute and report full P&L of the related Trading or marketing line.
- Provide detailed research and analysis report of futures market demands.
- Preparation of business plans for existing and new lines of commodity business.
- Monitor and manage Trading positions for the respective area of responsibility.
- Manage and coach direct and indirect reports eliminating cross-cultural differences within the area or responsibility.
- Set up and manage the Cobalt book, execution of Front or Back-office functions included but not limited to logistics documentation and contract management and general administration responsibilities.
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or related field. Must come with industry experience on Purchase and Sales Side and transferable book is a prerequisite.
- Proven trading experience.
- Strong business acumen.
- The ability to work well under stress.
- A solid understanding of financial markets.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- The ability to work long hours in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent Knowledge of English
If this opportunity sounds interesting for you, please apply directly here