We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Director Capital Markets and Strategy to join our executive team, where they will have ultimate accountability in aligning and building strategic partnerships with their cross-functional expertise.
- Provide leadership and management to the financial department.
- Provide financial strategy recommendations to CEO/Board.
- Identify and address potential financial risks for the company.
- Oversee all financial decisions, such as budgeting and auditing.
- Implement strategies and systems to improve financial performance.
- Support financial department in developing short- and long-term financial goals.
- Review financial reports and determine methods to reduce costs.
- Take control of financial records and documentation.
- Lead execution of capital markets transactions in coordination with CEO.
- Assess Company’s IPO readiness, identify relevant comparable companies and assist in developing positioning for valuation and marketing.
- Assist in thoughtfully identifying appropriate investors and/or strategic and financial buyers.
- Manage and execute transaction due diligence.
- Support new business and marketing initiatives as appropriate
- Experience in M&A / Capital Markets including several London IPOs, a Global Depository Receipt, business acquisitions and earn-in transactions.
- Ability to Raise Investment
- Experience in numerous private company directorships including UK and Switzerland.
- Experience in operating in various regulatory environments and jurisdictions including LSE, AIM, TSX and ASX including several dual-listed situations.
- Experience raising equity and debt.
- Bachelor's or master's Degree in business, finance, or business administration.
- Proven board level experience (15 years) at a top tier investment bank, asset manager, hedge fund or mining sector.
- Confident, and able to interact directly and autonomously with a wide variety of investors and stakeholders (ranging from C-suite and MD level through to mid-level execution teams).
- Experience in Public to private transition of dual-listed companies
- Experience of working in complex and challenging emerging market environments.
If this opportunity sounds interesting for you, please apply directly here.