Arrow resources is leading global commodity trading house headquartered in Switzerland is seeking candidates for an exciting opportunity to join its rapidly growing business. We are recruiting a Consolidation & Reporting Manager to join our trading team as a permanent member to support the continued expansion of our business, reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer in Switzerland. The Arrow Resources group is an integrated commodity trading house, actively trading base metals, concentrates, ores, natural gas, LNG, power, crude oil and oil products.
- Responsible for consolidation system, reviewing and reporting of monthly results, cash flow, balance sheet and KPIs, including publishing timely dashboards, analysis and commentary to support senior management in running the business.
- Monitor preparation of statutory accounts and corporation tax returns for group subsidiaries.
- Manage the annual budget process and preparation of forecast financial data collection, including analyzing and review of submissions from the businesses, production of insightful analysis and summaries for senior management and the Board.
- Production and review of monthly management accounts of variance analysis, by desk, entity & and cost centers. Ensure and report on variances against annual and multi-year financial budgets and targets.
- Responsible for accounting and finance-related aspects of external statutory reporting, including preparation of the annual report and periodical reporting, ensuring compliance with IFRS and listing rules. Assist in managing half-year and year-end audit process.
- Responsible for working closely with Group treasury, group's tax advisers as well as Pensions Manager and group's pension adviser on specific projects and external reporting.
- Responsible for the monthly consolidation and analysis of operating costs for the group, supporting cost center owners as required and take lead in updating group finance Intranet site and finance content of external internet site.
- Able to work to deadlines, and provide effective communication to manage multiple workstreams across teams
- Responsible for technical accounting matters with GFC support, including managing implementation of changes in IFRS or other relevant reporting requirements.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with the Chief Executive and Group Finance and liaise with external advisers as required.
- Manage the filing and reporting of the Company VAT, as well as other international tax obligations
- Oversee IFRS updates, impact assessment and implementation. Review of new transactions and potential IFRS impact.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong negotiator and ability to outperform market levels
- Team player who has the discipline to work along and meet pre-defined deadlines
- Ability to achieve results in a demanding and challenging environment
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to use initiative and problem solve
- Determination to grow within the business
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting & Controlling
- Qualified Accountant (CPA, ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with excellent technical knowledge and deep understanding of IFRS
- 7-10 years accounting or finance experience, direct experience with derivatives and hedge accounting is required
- Good understanding of a financial control framework, ideally within a medium to large PLC structure
- Strong Excel skills with an effective working knowledge of large Excel financial models
- Highly deadline focused, an effective multi-tasker and calm under pressure
- Long track record in managing Group financial audits and communication with BIG-4 auditors
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office and SAP S/4Hana and accounting related business intelligence
- Experience employing data analysis and reporting tools to analyze and synthesize information
- Ability to communicate sophisticated information in a concise and understandable manner
- Ability to drive work independently and run multiple projects that vary in scope and complexity simultaneously
Although the role is based in Switzerland or Greece, this is part of an integrated global team, and therefore the ability to work effectively with the other members of the team in different locations is a core requirement.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply directly via email to email@example.com indicating the reference number.