Senior ESG Analyst
Job description (Ref.No. 2021-03)
Senior ESG Analyst
ArrowResources has an exciting and dynamic position for a Senior ESG Analyst to help build our Group’s ESG Competence department.
- In this role, you will act as senior point of contact for ESG content expertise globally
- The opportunity to further develop and consolidate our Groups materiality view and ESG policies, in line with current market and international standards
- The chance to select and combine various ESG data sources to form a coordinated, state-of-the-art house view
- Close collaboration across departments to perform sector analyses, produce an informed opinion and support fundamental integration of relevant insights in research outcomes and investment cases
- The possibility to support marketing and sales efforts, as well as public and corporate communications, as relates to industry-specific or cross-sectoral sustainability topics
- The accountability to contribute ESG expertise to the investigation of company-specific incidents (business conduct violations)
- Delivery input for engagement topics and act as a specialist in engagement discussions with corporates
- The prospect to ensure alignment with applicable industry and collaborate closely and liaise through membership in relevant industry associations and initiatives.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A Masters Degree or equivalent degree and at least 5 years proven experience in ESG analysis and data interpretation
- Deep ESG insights, a profound interest in cross-industry ESG topics but in particular Oil and Gas and Metal and Mining sector, and an extensive understanding of how material ESG risks and opportunities can affect industries and single firms
- Good knowledge of the sustainable data and research landscape, including relevant standards and industry initiatives
- Basic understanding of the financial industry and investments, and a keen interest in exploring further how ESG information can impact investment decisions
- Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate research findings in both written and spoken format
- You are comfortable collaborating closely with senior business partners and acting as an ESG specialist worldwide
- You are proficient in English
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply directly below or via email to email@example.com using the reference number.