- Contract administration:
- Check, input of required data and documents into the company's ERP system.
- Bank contacts – Letters of Credit (L/Cs).
- Open L/Cs for suppliers and check L/Cs of customers for their acceptance, request amendments and negotiate documents for collection of payment in coordination with trade finance.
- Execute bulk or container shipments in co-operation with the operations and chartering departments. Where necessary, handle container and truck transports or release of material in warehouses.
- Daily contact with brokers, agents, warehouses, inspectors and be involved in the negotiation of logistics services, container freight rates and routing optimization.
- Monitor stocks, progress of vessels and deliveries to customers.
- Insure risks of each transport, as well as material in storage. Issue Insurance certificates where applicable and handle quarterly declarations.
- Contact to customers/suppliers:
- Handle daily correspondence on availability of materials in production, transit and in stock, full documentation, invoicing, outgoing and incoming payments, client exposure control.
- Internal Tasks:
- E-mail exchange and direct link with trading/marketing department for the execution of the contracts.
- Liaise/coordinate with Finance providing them with accurate and timely data needed.
- Prepare all necessary documentation (holding certificates, releases, transport documents, invoices etc.).
Skills / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or related field.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Sound knowledge of project management software.
- Proven experience developing schedules and timelines for projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task.
- The ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
If this sounds an interesting opportunity for you please apply directly here